Smart Alpha Generation in Japan
2020/12/24 [Blog] An article for aiQ Geolocation in the Nikkei news papers[New]
2020/07/17 Open aiQ Blog
2020/05/02 Weekly update of COVID19 Reports
- Factory production hours, overtime hours and sales forecasts built on Geolocation data from Japan's largest telecommunications company
- Automotive, Steel & NonFerrous metals, Machinery, Electrical Appliances and other industries
- Deep learning AI forecasts of factory level working populations and sales
- Largest Consumer Panel (CP) sample of purchases in Japan, tracking purchases of products made by over 52,000 consumers- CP shows sales against listed retailers (department stores, supermarkets, convenience stores, drug stores, etc.)- CP population distribution is carefully balanced to mitigate the potential for sample bias, enabling it to be an accurate reflection of the entire Japanese population
- Point Of Sales (POS) Consumer Goods data tracking the goods sold across a large aggregated sample of stores, reported by the retailers themselves and is the only multi-retailer scheme in Japan
- Deep learning AI forecasts of sales by Consumer Goods manufacturers
- POS Electronic Goods data tracking electronic goods sold by home appliance retailers and ecommerce sites, reported by the retailers themselves and is used to analyse Electronics Goods manufactures
- Deep learning AI forecasts of sales by Electronic Goods manufacturers
- analyses web data such as social media (SNS), web forums (BBS) and web traffic
- categorises and highlights influential posts
- provide an evaluation of sentiment relative to stock price
- Oct 2016, aiQ was formed as a joint research project of Matsuo Lab (The University of Tokyo) and Nomura Holdings Inc
- while part of the Nomura Financial Innovation Office, aiQ released a Social Media (SNS) x AI business confidence index jointly with the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Nov 2018, aiQ launched as an independent company
"Fast and accurate information for risk takers in the capital market"
Traditional information such as financial statements are a heavily commoditised source of information. aiQ aims to use AI & BigData to bring new sources of financial information into the market in a meaningful form for market participants, thereby contributing to efficient economic growth
- AI technology and Big Data analysis using many Machine Learning techniques
- Strong relationship with Matsuo Lab's top researchers of deep learning
- Quantitative Analysis experience in the Financial Industry
- Deep knowledge about the Japanese markets
- Experts in IT, Data Analysis and Financial Markets
Thank you very much for contacting us via the user form on our website.
Please wait for our sales team to get in touch with you shortly.
Mandatory fields (*) haven't been entered yet or e-mail field is incorrect.
Please fill out necessary fields correctly and submit again.